Application architect who is also interested in business analysis, user interface, and other factors that would make the designed system workable and usable. Helping businesses to leverage Microsoft Data Analytics and achieve better decision making and data analysis solutions. Focusing efforts on creating the most value for the customer as efficiently as possible. An advocate for simple and elegant solutions.
– Understanding clients needs
– User-centric design
– Solid system architecture
– Agile development mythology
– Microsoft Power BI (Desktop/Cloud)
– Microsoft SQL Server
– Microsoft Data Warehouse (SSIS/SSAS)
– Microsoft Excel (Power Pivot)
– Microsoft Visual Studio (C#)
Author of the bedreInnsikt.no blog about data warehousing and business intelligence using Microsoft technology, and tweeting @bedreInnsikt.